SPTS Technologies Ltd
Hours: 39 hours
Basis: Full time
How to apply:
Please apply via the link: HERE
Here at SPTS, we design, develop, and manufacture high-tech capital equipment for the global semiconductor markets.
Our Assembly Technicians are a part of a team who ensure we meet the required quality standard across the full range of our SPTS single-wafer products and helping the company meet our customers’ requirements and expectations!
You’ll be working in our high performing manufacturing team to assemble our complex processing equipment.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for a Technician who is looking to establish a career in a fast-growing, award-winning company with a clearly defined career development path.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
· Production builds of electrical and electromechanical systems.
· Providing high quality assembly expertise and knowledge of manufacturing methods.
· Assembling a wide variety of electro-mechanical sub-assemblies.
· Carrying out Vacuum leak checking of finished product to highest standard.
· Following standard operation procedures (SOP’s) to ensure quality assurance and carry out the associated checks with meticulous record keeping
· Working with quality and production engineering teams to ensure continuous improvement of workplace.
· Maintaining safety and standard operating procedures, ensuring safe working practices always, and adhering to any department processes, rules, and regulations
Skills & attributes:
SPTS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. For this role we are looking for someone who:
· Has previous experience as a Technician or similar role with familiarity of electromechanical products
· Has a flexible work ethic and be willing to work overtime and shift as required
· Can commit to timescales and targets with excellent time management
· Has the ability to use their own initiative
· Demonstrates strong communication – You’ll enjoy establishing and maintaining good working relationships with colleagues in your own and wider team.
· Enjoys working as a part of a team
· Has had exposure to or experience in a manufacturing and/or shop-floor environment. Clean room experience is desirable, but not essential.
· Prior experience within the semiconductor industry would be desirable but certainly not a must.
· Can demonstrate good attention to detail to allow you to maintain our high level of production standards and efficiency
· Has good analytical skills with a logical approach to problem solving.
· Is confident reading technical mechanical and electrical diagrams
· Can demonstrate an understanding of pneumatic assemblies
· Is computer literate
· Has experience with SFOL (Shop Floor Online)
· Can assist in any training of other Assembly Technicians and to attend any training courses deemed necessary to develop and enhance your skills.
Minimum HNC level or equivalent in mechanical/electrical engineering
We will offer you a competitive benefits package!
Annual leave starting at 25 days (plus bank holidays), contributory pension scheme, cash health plan, cycle to work scheme, global bonus plan, share scheme, rewards scheme, life assurance, generous shift allowance, overtime premiums.