Customer and IT Support Specialist
The Safety Letterbox Company
Hours: 37.5 hours
Basis: Full time
Salary: Based on Experience
How to apply:
Please send your CV. to Hannah Lewis (HR Manager) [email protected]
After a period of rapid growth, SLB, part of the Renz Group, are looking for a Customer Liason and IT Support Specialist to work in our busy Intelligent Parcel Box Division and take ownership of processes, all onboarding and after sales customer support for our innovative and market leading myRENZbox solution.
To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator and organiser who is able to earn our clients’ trust and demonstrate professionalism . Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support and IT knowledge during all pre-sales and after-sales communications.
The main purpose of this role is to ensure the best possible customer experience through a smooth adoption and full utilisation of all ‘live’ myRENZbox parcel box systems.
You will be required to deliver and support the onboarding process, whenever possible via remotely managed video meetings that will portray the technical advancement of the systems.
As part of this you will be expected to monitor, measure and report both internally and externally to customers on parcel box system usage.
As the product and systems develop and grow you will ensure there is an appropriate library and documentation to support each and every ‘use case’. A high standard of administration and use of office documents is paramount to produce documents in a controlled and systematic way.
As part of this crucial role you will capture customer feedback for continuous improvement of the product and system platform. This will form part of the after-sales customer account management.
You will also be expected to advise on service and maintenance contracts. Also, whilst in discussion with customers you will endeavour to optimise on any opportunities for the team. This could be the expansion of existing systems to expand parcel handling capacity or the purchase of new systems.
You will plan and diarise update calls with existing customers to ensure customer satisfaction and the best possible customer experience.
In addition you will support the roll-out of new features and software upgrades to customers as required. For customers requiring non-standard processes and back-end software integration you will work closely with the Head of myRENZbox in documenting the outcomes of workshop meetings and the subsequent communication, therefore a strong understanding of Software and integration (API) is essential.
• Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
• Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
• Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
• Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
• Identify customer process requirements and help customers use specific features
• Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
• Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
• Provide accurate information on IT products or services
• Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
• Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
• Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
• Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
• Inform customers about new features and functionalities
• Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
• Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
Skills & attributes:
• BSc in Information Technology or relevant diploma desirable.
• Experience as a Customer IT Support Specialist or similar CS role.
• Familiarity with our industry is a plus.
• Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote contro.l
• Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products.
• Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues.
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
• Presentation skills – virtual and face to face.
• Multi-tasking abilities.
• Customer-oriented and cool-tempered.
• Familiarity with both PC Hardware and Software.
• Experience with computer networks.
• Writing and Editing Skills to aid in writing and updating manuals.
• Experience with Microsoft packages including excel and powerpoint.
• Self-motivated and proactive with a ‘can do’ attitude.