Equipment Engineer – Product Support
SPTS Technologies Ltd
Hours: 39 hours per week
Basis: Full time
How to apply:
Please apply via the link: HERE
You’ll be working as part of the Product Support team, responsible for the effective on-site installation, upgrade, servicing, and repair of SPTS’ equipment and will support our world-wide customer base. This role is hands-on customer interfacing and will include frequent international travel throughout Europe, Asia, and USA.
Purpose of the Role:
This role represents an excellent opportunity for engineers who are looking to develop their career in a fast-growing, award-winning, global semiconductor company!
Following the Company’s extensive onboarding and introduction program, you will be welcomed into the Product Support team and continue your development.
Your date to day responsibilities will include:
- and new upgrades at customer facilities.
- Investigating faults, failures, and other defects on products in the field.
- Establishing methods and procedures for evaluating the results of tests carried out on customer products
- Preparing reports and technical notes relating to your field-based work.
- Work on system Commissioning Guides to ensure procedures and documentation are up to date.
- Establishing effective customer relationships
- Working with other departments within SPTS on a frequent basis, addressing a wide range of activities and problems.
- Ensuring your knowledge of SPTS products and services are kept up to date, especially as products advance.
This position will give an opportunity for extensive international travel, we will seek to give as much notice as possible but sometimes trips will be at very short notice and can be for extended periods of time. SPTS will of course, provide travel expenses and accommodation, in line with our travel policy
Skills & attributes:
SPTS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. For this role we are looking for someone who is:
• Logical – You’ll think logically while providing customer solutions.
• Well organised – You’ll work autonomously, often in different time zones and be trusted to work without assistance or management.
• Composed – You’ll thrive in the sometimes-pressurised environment of semiconductor manufacturing environments.
• Able to demonstrate strong Communication skills – You’ll enjoy establishing and maintaining good working relationships with both customers and colleagues.
Minimum HNC Electrical/Electrical Engineering/Mechatronics or related discipline.
Applicants who have prior experience of SPTS Etch equipment would be desirable but certainly not a must.
What we will offer you?
SPTS’s benefits package includes:
• annual leave starting at 25 days (plus bank holidays), contributory pension scheme, cash health plan, cycle to work scheme, global bonus plan, share scheme, rewards scheme, life assurance.