SPTS Technologies Ltd
Hours: 39 hours
Basis: Full time
How to apply:
Please apply via the link: HERE
Global Workplace Services – Facilities
Want to join a global leading, groundbreaking company that has been recognised by industry leaders, government agencies and Her Majesty the Queen? Then look no further! Here at SPTS, we invent, develop and manufacture high-tech capital equipment for the global semiconductor markets.
Purpose of the role
We are calling for innovative and curious apprentices to join the 3-year Apprenticeship in our Facilities/Global Workplace Services Department. In this program you will develop your skills in Electrical & Mechanical installation & Plant Maintenance. As an apprentice you will receive a shift allowance working an early shift (6am-2pm) and late shift (2pm-10pm) on alternative weeks whilst also attending college one day per week. You will be integrated into the Facilities Team and continue your development supported by your SPTS mentor!
As a Facilities Apprentice on-the-job training and role responsibilities will include:
• Mechanical/Electrical installation
• Planned Preventive Maintenance of Critical Infrastructure
• Manufacturing & Clean room support
• Leading and assisting with continuous improvement projects
• Successful completion of NVQ log book entries by the required timelines and a BTEC and HNC qualification
Skills & attributes:
We are looking for results-oriented individuals who are passionate about learning and developing a successful career within SPTS. The successful candidate must:
• Work to tight timescales
• Demonstrate problem solving/trouble-shooting skills
• Be a standout team-member, who is flexible on working as a part of a group, but also on their own initiative
• Demonstrate good communication capabilities
• Be computer literate
• Be self-motivated
• First year of BTEC or similar course in electronics/electrical engineering that allows entry to BTEC year 2 on day release.
• Five GCSE’s including Maths, English, & Science at grade C or above.
SPTS’s benefits package includes:
Shift Allowance, annual leave starting at 25 days (plus bank holidays), cash health plan, cycle to work scheme, global bonus plan, share scheme, rewards scheme, life assurance, subsidised canteen and free on-site parking.