Graduate Structural Engineer
Location: Crosshands, Llanelli
Hours: 40 hours per week
Basis: Full Time
Salary: £25,000 per annum
How to apply:
|Please send your CV to [email protected]
Job Description Shufflebottom Ltd are a market leading structural steelwork manufacture that manufacture structural steelwork for supply throughout the UK.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, well-established, award winning, structural steel manufacturing company.
We currently operate in many markets and the types of structural steelwork projects that we get involved in varies greatly. Our projects include The Range Global Headquarters, Primary & Secondary Schools, grain stores, car show rooms and even a church.
We are looking for a graduate structural engineer to develop their career and become a key part of our business.
Responsibilities The candidate will be responsible for:
• Design of structural steelwork to BS 59050 and Eurocodes
• Design of steelwork connections to BS 5950 and Eurocodes
• Liaising with customers, the sales team, and structural detailers to fulfil customer requirements
• Reporting to the company Chartered Structural Engineer
Skills & attributes:
Skills & Attributes Ideal candidate will have:
• Experience in creating engineering drawings, calculations, and reports
• Experience with Tekla design software and AutoCad
• Min 2:1 Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A can-do attitude
• Well organised