Location: Crosshands, Llanelli
Hours: 40 hours
Basis: Full Time
Salary: Salary Depending on experience/qualifications
How to apply:
Please send your CV to [email protected]
Shufflebottom Ltd are a market leading structural steelwork manufacture that manufacture structural steelwork for supply throughout the UK.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, well-established, award winning, structural steel manufacturing company.
We currently operate in many markets and the types of structural steelwork projects that we get involved in varies greatly. Our projects include The Range Global Headquarters, Primary & Secondary Schools, grain stores, car show rooms and even a church.
We are looking for a trainee QS/estimator to develop their career and become a key part of our business.
The candidate will be responsible for:
• Taking information, mainly steelwork details from drawings
• Assisting the projects manager in pricing of jobs
• Assisting the sales team in pricing of jobs
• Liaising with customers, the sales team, and the drawing office to fulfil customer requirements
• Reporting to the company Sales Director
Skills & attributes:
Ideal candidate will have:
• Experience in taking off information from drawings
• Be currently studying a HND or degree in Quantity surveying or recently completed their HND/degree
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A can-do attitude
• Well organised